Live: Super Stream Me 26 Nov 2015 at 20:00
A look back on one of the most ruthless live streaming experiments ever with Tim Den Besten and Nicolaas Veul as well as several special guests.
Live: VR Cinema Showcase 24 Nov 2015 at 20:00
Virtual reality pioneers show their latest works and reflect on both the hype and artistic potential of virtual reality and immersive media.
Live: The Art of Artificial Intelligence 23 Nov 2015 at 20:00
Live cinema event on artificial intelligence, including live presentations of Kyle McDonald, Dries Depoorter and Ross Goodwin.
Financing Market: IDFA Crossmedia Forum 2015
At this year’s IDFA Forum, a selection of new crossmedia projects will be pitched to potential financiers.
The IDFA Forum is one of the most important co-financing and co-production markets in the international documentary industry. Its annual Crossmedia Pitching event is a breeding ground for new interactive documentary projects. Projects that were previously pitched at here include GazaSderot, From Zero, Farewell Comrades, Prison Valley, 18 Days in Egypt, Alma a Tale of Violence and Do Not Track (selected for DocLab: Seamless Reality).
The following new crossmedia projects will be pitched to potential financiers from the documentary industry:
- The Epilogue by Laia Abril, USA
- Get Over It by Paula Schargorodsky, Argentina
- GIFt (Gift-it-Forward)by Robin McKenna, Canada
- How to Create a Crisis (HtCaC) by Charles Trahan & Vander Caballero, Canada
- i_ISLAND by Miha Celar, Slovenia & Croatia
- Islands by Oscar Raby, Australia
- Once Upon a Sea by Adi Lavy, Israel
- Text Me by Victoria Mapplebeck, England
- White Spots by Bregtje van der Haak, The Netherlands
The IDFA Forum runs from 25-27 November. For more information, see the IDFA Forum section at the main IDFA website. www.idfa.nl/industry/forum
Please note: IDFA Forum events are only open to IDFA Forum pass holders.
- When: 2015-11-23 at 14:45
- Venue Name: Compagnie Theater
- Venue address: