Live: Super Stream Me 26 Nov 2015 at 20:00
A look back on one of the most ruthless live streaming experiments ever with Tim Den Besten and Nicolaas Veul as well as several special guests.
Live: VR Cinema Showcase 24 Nov 2015 at 20:00
Virtual reality pioneers show their latest works and reflect on both the hype and artistic potential of virtual reality and immersive media.
Live: The Art of Artificial Intelligence 23 Nov 2015 at 20:00
Live cinema event on artificial intelligence, including live presentations of Kyle McDonald, Dries Depoorter and Ross Goodwin.
DocLab Interactive Conference 2014
Sunday 23 November 2014
How do we explore digital behaviour and redefine the documentary genre in the digital age? The one-day DocLab Interactive Conference is one of the highlights of the DocLab: Immersive Reality program by IDFA and art space De Brakke Grond. Presented by Ove Rishoj Jensen (EDN), Caspar Sonnen (IDFA) and Veerle Devreese (De Brakke Grond).
- Monique Simard (Sodec Foundation)
- Juha van ‘t Zelfde (Lighthouse UK)
- Francesca Panetta (Guardian Interactive)
- Bruno Felix (Submarine Channel)
- Jigar Mehta (Al Jazeera / AJ+)
- Jan Rothuizen (media artist)
- Hugues Sweeney (NFB), Alexander Knetig and Marianne Levy-Leblond (ARTE France)
- Thomas Wallner (Deep Inc)
- VR Panel: Danfung Dennis (Condition One), BeAnotherLab (The Machine to Be Another), Brian Chirls (POV Interactive) and Oscar Raby (media artist)
- James George (media artist)
- Liz Cook (Kickstarter)
- Dries Verbruggen (Unfold)
- Financiers Round
- Kyle McDonald (media artist)
Date and Tickets
November 23, 10:00-18:00 | De Brakke Grond – Expozaal
35 euro (including lunch and network drinks) Sold Out
25 euro (including lunch and network drinks) Sold Out
All presentations at this event will be recorded and published online soon.
Jonathan Harris at the IDFA DocLab Interactive Conference 2013
William Uricchio at the IDFA DocLab Interactive Conference 2012
- When: 2014-11-23 at 10:00
- Venue Name: De Brakke Grond
- Venue address: Nes 45
- With: Monique Simard (Sodec), Francesca Panetta (The Guardian), Kyle McDonald (media artist), Hugues Sweeney (NFB/ARTE), James George (data artist), Dries Verbruggen (Unfold), Liz Cook (Kickstarter), Jigar Mehta (AJ+) and many others