DocLab Shorts 24 Nov at 19:45
A program of short stories that would never have existed without the internet.
DocLab Expo: Immersive Reality
20-30 November 2014
Discover the latest interactive documentaries and apps, explore immersive installations and play with some of the most exciting new media technologies of today. The DocLab Expo: Immersive Reality is open throughout the festival and includes:
- The Atlas of Pentecostalism installation by Bregtje van der Haak and Richard Vijgen
- The Virtual Reality Screening Room with works by a.o. Oscar Raby (Assent), Danfung Dennis (Zero Point), James George and Jonathan Minard (Clouds) and Fisheye.
- The Machine to Be Another installation by BeAnotherLab
- Streaming Nation installation by Alexey Layfurov and Liza Faktor
- Trojan Offices by Dries Depoorter
- Oh My Gosh Zilla by Zilla van der Born
- Cucalu by Daniel Disselkoen and Barbara Putman
- The IDFA DocLab Competition Showcase 2014, with works by Miranda July, This American Life, Jan Rothuizen, Arte, the National Film Board of Canada and many more.
November 20-29, 9:00-23:00; November 30, 9:00-18:00 | De Brakke Grond – Witte Zaal
- When: 2014-11-20 at 9:00
- Venue Name: De Brakke Grond
- Venue address: Nes 43, 1012 KD Amsterdam