DocLab Shorts 24 Nov at 19:45
A program of short stories that would never have existed without the internet.
Interactive Reality program
IDFA DocLab and De Brakke Grond explore the future of Interactive Documentary Storytelling.
During IDFA 2013, IDFA DocLab and De Brakke Grond will present a new program, exploring the future of interactive documentary storytelling and presenting some of the world’s most innovative projects and talent out there. The program is part of the International Documentary Film Festival Amsterdam and takes place alongside the IDFA DocLab Competition for Digital Documentary Storytelling.
The Interactive Reality Program takes place from 21-26 november, and includes
- live cinema events
- a one-day conference on interactive documentary (24 November)
- an exhibition and interactive installations
- a talent lab
- industry panels and events
Confirmed speakers and participating artists include:
- Jonathan Harris (I Love Your Work)
- Vincent Morisset (Just a Reflektor)
- Jason Brush (Possible)
- National Film Board of Canada
- Paolo Cirio (Street Ghosts)
- Brent Hoff
- William Uricchio (MIT Open DocLab)
- Marianne Levy Leblond (ARTE France)
The Interactive Reality Program is an initiative by IDFA DocLab and De Brakke Grond, made possible by the Creative Industries Fund NL and the Amsterdam Fund of the Arts, in collaboration with firestarters by Vodafone, iDrops, the Dutch Cultural Media Fund and the Netherlands Film Fund.