DocLab Shorts 24 Nov at 19:45
A program of short stories that would never have existed without the internet.
The IDFA DocLab Competition 2013
We proudly present the 15 projects eligible for the firestarters IDFA DocLab Award for Digital Storytelling.
IDFA has published the list of titles selected for all festival programs, including the IDFA DocLab Competition and the Interactive Reality Program (organised in collaboration with De Brakke Grond).
The IDFA DocLab Competition includes:
- 17000 Islands Thomas A. Østbye/Edwin (Norway/Indonesia, 2013)
- Burn Out Samuel Bollendorff/Olivia Colo (France, 2013)
- Dream Homes Property Consultants Alexandra Handal (England, 2013)
- Faces of Facebook Natalia Rojas (Argentina, 2013)
- Fort McMoney Dufresne David (Canada, 2013)
- Hidden Wounds Interactive Tomas Kaan (The Netherlands, 2013)
- Hollow Elaine McMillion (USA, 2013)
- I Love Your Work Jonathan Harris (USA, 2013)
- Just a Reflektor Vincent Morisset (USA/Canada/England, 2013)
- The Last Hunt Jeremy Mendes/NFB Digital Studio (Canada, 2013)
- Out of Sight out of Mind Pitch Interactive (USA, 2013)
- A Short History of the Highrise Katerina Cizek (Canada, 2013)
- The Sochi Project Arnold van Bruggen/Rob Hornstra (The Netherlands, 2013)
- Type:Rider Théo Le Du Fuentes (France, 2013)
- Unspeak (Netherlands, 2013)
All fifteen projects in competition are eligible for the firestarters IDFA DocLab Award for Digital Storytelling, consisting of a sculpture and a cash prize of € 2.500.