DocLab Shorts 24 Nov at 19:45
A program of short stories that would never have existed without the internet.
Financing Market: IDFA Crossmedia Forum
At this year’s IDFA Forum, five new crossmedia projects will be pitched to potential financiers.
The IDFA Forum is one of the most important co-financing and co-production markets in the international documentary industry. Its annual Crossmedia Pitching event is a breeding ground for new interactive documentary projects. Projects that were previously pitched at here include GazaSderot, From Zero, Farewell Comrades, Prison Valley, 18 Days in Egypt and Alma a Tale of Violence.
At this years Crossmedia Round Table Pitch, five new crossmedia projects will be pitched to potential financiers from the documentary industry:
- In the Footsteps of Corto Maltese, Kids up hill, France
- Baghdad Station, BoomGen Studios, Nikolay Moustakov, USA , France
- On Screen. Off Record., Honkytonk Films, Rami Farah, France
- Cosmic Top Secret Experience, Klassefilm, Trine Laier, Denmark
- Do Not Track, Upian, Brett Gaylor, France
The IDFA Forum runs from 25-27 November. Please note: IDFA Forum events are only open to IDFA Forum pass holders. For more information, see the IDFA Forum section at the main IDFA website.
- When: 2013-11-25 at 14:30
- Venue Name: Compagnie Theater - Kleine Zaal
- Venue address: Kloveniersburgwal 50, 1012CX, Amsterdam