DocLab Shorts 24 Nov at 19:45
A program of short stories that would never have existed without the internet.
Welcome to the new IDFA DocLab Website
Full 2011 program and events schedule is now available.
So, finally, here it is: the new website for IDFA DocLab, the official new media program of the International Documentary Film Festival Amsterdam. The bad news is, we’re still tweaking and updating some of the content. That means, you might run into a broken link here and there or stumble upon a page that is still less than perfect. If so, we’d love you to let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The good news is:
- The IDFA DocLab 2011 Events Schedule and Program and is now online.
- The Project Database now features 100+ of our favorite digital documentary storytelling projects produced since 2007.
- The brand new Profile Section features people and organisations that we consider to be pioneers in digital documentary storytelling. New profiles will be added regularly.
- The improved Site Search and Tag list makes it easy to find and refine what your looking for.
- More details for every project, making it easier to get in touch with the authors or follow the progress of a project.
With little over a week to go before the documentary world invades the centre of Amsterdam, we wish you a lot of fun browsing the website and hope to see you at one of the IDFA DocLab live events. If you’re not able to join us during the following ten days of festival mayhem, we look forward to hearing from you online or seeing you at another IDFA DocLab event, such as our annual Guest Program at SXSW Film & Interactive.