Installation: Alma, a Tale of Violence 21 Nov 2012 at 10:00
Exhibition of photography and drawings from the interactive project Alma, a Tale of Violence.
Installation: Moments of Innovation 21 Nov 2012 at 10:00
Interactive Installation: When Documentary and Technology Converge
Installation: Robots in Residence 21 Nov 2012 at 15:00
If robots can build cars and bomb people in foreign countries, why wouldn’t they be able to make documentary films one day?
Exhibition: Expanding Documentary 2011
Interactive installations, immersive performances and other unexpected representations of reality, presented by IDFA DocLab, Paradocs and Brakke Grond.
- Barcode Installation
- C.A.P.E. (guided virtual reality performances)
- What Is it Like to Be a Bird?
- Mont Age (part of IDFA Paradocs)
- Opening Reception is Thursday 17 November at 19:00.
- Admission to the exhibition and opening reception is free.
- For C.A.P.E. and the DocLab Live Cinema Events tickets are required.
An individual, immersive experience that uses the latest technologies to transport its users to a virtual mix between Shanghai and Brussels.
Live event celebrating the unique work of documentary artist Jan Rothuizen. with performances by Hans Aarsman, Dirk van Weelden and the launch of Rothuizen's latest book: The Soft Atlas of the Netherlands
In a small birdhouse, birdsong is slowed down to human speed, mimicked and sped back up to a bird's pace, allowing visitors to sing like a bird.
A cinematic story machine that tells you who you are, based on the material possessions you hold dear.
- When: 2011-11-25 at 10:00
- Venue Name: Brakke Grond
- Venue address: Nes 43, 1012 KD Amsterdam
Event DetailExhibition Opening Hours 17-27 November 2011 Daily from 10:00 - 23:00 (Sunday 27 Nov until 18:00) Admission Free
Project twitter feedJoin the conversation
- by Moniker
- by Miquel Dewever - Plana, Isabelle Fougère
- by Jeremy Mendes, Leanne Allison
- by Matt Smith, Alicia Hamilton & Poppy Stockell
- by Shayla Harris
- by Mark Breslin, Jane Burton
- by Ze Frank
- by Stephane Siohan, Matthieu Sarte
- by Jonathan Harris
- by Christopher Murray, Antoinio Luco
- by Lucia Sanchez, Andrés Jarach
- by Guillaume Braun,Bruno Choinière
- by Marjoleine Boonstra
- by Manfred Becker, Sarah Fortin
- by Daniel Burwen